FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Shipping and tracking
When will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped within 48 hours.
How can i track my order?
You will receive a tracking number within 48 hours after placing your order. To track your order click the link in the email you received, which will take you to your order page. From the order page please click your tracking number to track your parcel.
What is the delivery time?
The delivery time depends on the delivery method you choose. Below you can find the delivery time for your continent for the two delivery methods we offer.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from Hong Kong.
Do we have to pay import taxes?
We are shipping The Swinging Sticks from Hong Kong, which means that your order may be subject to import taxes. This depends on your country’s rules and regulations. Please note, if your order is subject to import taxes you are responsible for any such tax and we cannot pay these import taxes for you.
The Swinging Sticks
Is The Swinging Sticks completely noiseless?
The Swinging Sticks are not completely noiseless as they do make a very small sound as the long stick passes the base. However, this is only possible to hear if the room is completely silent.
The Swinging Sticks has stoped moving, what I can do?
Most common reason why your Swinging Sticks stopped moving.
There can be several reasons why your Swinging Sticks has stopped moving. In this guide we have collected the most common reasons to make your Swinging Sticks work perfectly again.
Batteries are dead:
The most common reason is that the batteries have died, thus, a change of batteries will make your Swinging Sticks work perfectly again. Please make sure that the batteries are placed such that the “+” and “-” is in its correct position. If it is still not working you can try to roll the inserted batteries in the battery compartment 3 times around its own axis. It happens sometime that paint residues are located on the contacts and this can be removed by rolling the batteries.
Sticks not aligned:
It happens that the sticks can get out of position if The Swinging Sticks is not carefully removed from the packaging or is moved. Thus, to fix this you will have to align the sticks again. Put your Swinging Sticks in front of you as in the picture.
If you find your Swinging Sticks to be not parallel, take the non-aligned stick and press or pull gently on the outermost end of the affected stick until parallelism is restored. Please be careful when doing this.
Sticks sitting loose:
It can happen that the sticks are not completely pushed onto the steel pins. This often happens during unpacking or when moving The Swinging Sticks around. To fix this, press with the thumb and forefinger as shown on the picture below to move the sticks back into position.
In addition to the above mentioned reasons here is a list of other reasons why your Swinging Sticks may not be moving properly
- Your Swinging Sticks is placed near electromagnetic fileds, air conditioner, televisions, or monitors. These things can influence how your Swinging Sticks is moving.
- An open window or radiators may under certain circumstances cause the sticks to stop.
- You are using other batteries than alkaline batteries or your batteries have been leaking.
- Your sticks have been removed from the pins. If you remove the sticks from the pins it may damage your Swinging Sticks and your warranty no longer applies.
- Your Swinging Sticks have become wet.
- Your Swinging Sticks have been improperly moved. You should always keep the packaging for your Swinging Sticks and put your Swinging Sticks in the packaging when moving your Swinging Sticks over distance.